(Last updated February 25, 2022)
Privacy of Children
The Site and Service are not intended for or directed to children. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Site or Service. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under age 16. If you are younger than 16 years of age, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through the Service or any of its features, or register on the Site or Service, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child younger than 16 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
When you access the Site or use the Service, we collect certain information about you. This may include information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number, as well as information that is about you but may not specifically identify you, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site or Service, and usage details, IP addresses, and certain other information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies (collectively "personal information").
Information You Provide Us
We collect personal information from various sources, such as directly from you when you access or use the Site or Service.This may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site or through the Service. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to the Service, or requesting demonstrations or further products or services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Site or Service.
- Information that you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of the fulfillment of your product or service orders.
- Your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect by Automatic Means
When you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing, actions, and patterns, including:
- information about the devices you use to access the Site (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- dates, times, and duration of use of the Site (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor);
- information on actions taken when using the Service (such as page views and website navigation patterns);
- other information relating to your visits to the Site, including traffic data, location data, and logs; and
- information about your activities and actions taken on the Site over time.
In addition, we use third-party web analytics services to help us understand your use of the Site and the popularity of certain content so we can improve your experience. For more information on our use of third-party analytics services, see Third Party Providers below.
Technologies we use for automatic data collection may include cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. Pages of our Site and our emails may also contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about any targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you, or that you provide to us:
- to provide you with products and services you request;
- to facilitate your participation in data exchange programs through the Site or the Service;
- to provide you with notices about your user account and subscriptions;
- to send you information or materials you request;
- to maintain a record of your transactions and other activities through the Site or the Service;
- to respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- to communicate with you about our products, services, offers, and promotions;
- to operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer, including, without limitation, the Service;
- to analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Service;
- to protect against and prevent fraud, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards; and
- for any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email email@example.com. For more information, see Your Choices, below.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TrackFly, users of the Site or Service, and/or others;
- for any other purpose which is incidental to the normal use of the Service; and
- for any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
Third Party Providers may include, without limitation, the following:
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is an independent web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can learn about Google’s privacy practices at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on the Site by Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/. Please note that if you opt out, analytics companies other than Google Analytics may continue to aggregate and analyze data collected about you on the Site.
- Hubspot. Hubspot may be used to track and analyze traffic to and from our Site and perform other CRM and marketing functions. You can learn about Hubspot’s privacy practices at https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.For information on how you may opt out of tracking by Hubspot, please visit https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/customize-your-cookie-tracking-settings-and-privacy-policy-alert.
TrackFly takes protecting your information seriously, and implements reasonable measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Service or certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
Information and Data Transfers
The Service is administered by TrackFly in the United States. When we obtain information about you through your access to or use of the Site or Service or when you input or import information to the Service from somewhere other than the United States, we may transfer, process, and store such information in the United States. If you access the Site and/or Service from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative, at your sole risk, and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If you are a non-United States resident and provide us with your personal information, or if you use the Service, you consent to the transfer to and processing of such information in the United States, which may have data protection laws less stringent than those in the country in which you reside.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending an email to us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emails. TrackFly may send Service updates, Service notifications, newsletters, promotional information and other communications to you via email. Promotional email communications and newsletters will contain instructions describing how you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us. If you opt out of promotional emails and/or newsletters, you may continue to receive non-promotional, transactional emails from us.
Limiting Provided Information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information. If you decline to provide certain information, however, please note that some features of the Site and/or Service may then be inaccessible.
“Do Not Track” Requests
Third Party Applications and Websites
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Your personal information is accessible through, and may be reviewed and changed by logging into, your user account. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions, please note that copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users.
1471 E. Snow Iris Circle
Sandy, UT 84092